Endodontic Associates, P.A.
We consider it an honor to care for your endodontic needs and greatly appreciate the trust you place in us to do so. Please be sure to bring the following to your appointment:
- Completed Registration Forms, or complete Forms Online
- Your Insurance Card
- Written Referral and X-rays from your general Dentist
- List of Current Medications
- Please take all routine medications prior to your visit if applicable. Please do not take medication for discomfort for at least 4 to 6 hours prior to your appointment.
- If under 18, please bring a parent or legal guardian
If you have a medical condition that may be a concern prior to your visit such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial joints or heart valves, etc., please let us know before your appointment. If you require antibiotics for any existing conditions please contact our office prior to your visit.
Procedures we offer include non-surgical root canal therapy, endodontic retreatment, traumatic injuries for adults and children, treating cracked teeth, and apicoectomies. Endodontics has had much advancement allowing for a very smooth patient experience that is not very different from having a tooth filled or being treated for other common dental procedures. We will do everything we can to make your visit as pleasant as possible. Every patient is unique, and we are committed to providing you with high quality endodontic care based on your individual needs. Above all else, we want to make your visit to our office a pleasant experience.